Today Women of Faith asked me what's in my purse...weird, but okay! Apparently I can win something awesomely amazing. I'm up for that! So here goes...in the order that I pull things out...and I have a VERY large purse, so bear with me:
- My Wallet: Call me crazy, but sometimes I find it necessary to have my identification, debit cards and money with me. Strange but true!
- My Golden Catch-Call Mini-Bag: Okay, that's probably not it's proper name. But for my purse, it IS a good title. It holds Flossers, makeup, pens & pencils, Splenda, a pocket knife, and an extra 1 GB SD Card in case I need it for my camera or digital recorder.
- Curel Ultra-Healing Lotion: The hands get dry, okay?
- Stereo Audio Cord: Leftover from playing my iPod through the system at our last concert.
- An Oversized Hot Pink Plastic Dice: I have a 5 year old. He loves to give me gifts. What else can I say?
- The Rubber Strap Off My Guitar Stand: Again, leftover from our concert.
- Orbit Big-Pak, Peppermint: For gnarly coffee/morning breath!
- A Ziploc Baggy with Craisins & Almonds: So I don't eat something bad.
- Birthday Party Invites: Our 2 littlest boys have birthdays this month...The party is next weekend.
- A Staples Gold Rewards Check: Because I'm an office supply addict, and you never know when you'll end up at Staples!
- A Tiny Hair Straightener: Because my hair curls up when I get all sweaty!
- Diet Diary Book: Because keeping track of what I eat helps me to NOT eat anything I shouldn't eat...and helps me lose weight!
- Book: The Paleo Diet: I read bits of it every day, whenever I have a little spare time.
- Book: The Message Bible: Don't leave home without it!
- Other Misc. Items: Bluetooth, cell phone, iPod, earbuds, Halls cough drops, guitar picks, and the most important item in my purse of all time, Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Nibs....one piece has just ONE CALORIE and completely cures a killer chocolate craving. I've had the same tin for almost a month, and only dipped into it 4 times in that month.

how funny our stuff is almost similar. I do like the idea of the Golden Catch Call Mini Bag. What does it look like? Is it like a make-up bag?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I need in my purse: a diet book! I love craisins, too. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening--
Judy
I love the mini bag idea1 Maybe you should have posted a picture of your purse. It must be huge to hold all that!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a purse! WAH! But I do carry a camera bag with my BB, DL, bank card, a pack of gum, Avon Lip Therapy, and some cash and coinage. Travel light - you never know when they're going to make you step on the scales...EVERYTHING'S on the BB!
ReplyDeleteThose do sound like necessities!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm thinking I need to visit Trader Joe's!
ReplyDeleteThat's not a purse, that's a suitcase! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you are ever stranded on an island, you have everything you need! :-) Have a good weekend.
ReplyDelete